Your cart is currently empty.
You will find a lot of interesting products on our "Shop" page.
I hope everyone is keeping safe during these troubling times?
I just wanted to update you all on when we might be permitted to begin driving lessons again and how the lessons will be conducted to ensure your safety.
I want to start by reassuring you all that Altrincham Driving School will be doing everything possible to make sure your driving lessons are safe and 'covid friendly'. This means taking every precaution possible. Your safety has always been our priority, even before covid, but now it has become even more paramount.
As things stand, we are only permitted to give driving lessons to critical workers who have a test booked. We are hoping this restriction will be lifted by early July, but nothing has been confirmed as yet.
We are currently experiencing a lot of enquiries for driving lessons and understand both new and existing pupils are desperate to get behind the wheel as soon as possible. As a result, we are happy to add you to our waiting list. As soon as we are given a date to return, we will then contact you to book you in.
For those who have had driving lessons previously, expect things to be a little different. To ensure your safety, new protocols will be in place. These are for all students without exception.
These will include:
1. Both student and instructor to wear a face mask and/or a face shield.
2. At the beginning of your lesson, your instructor will meet you outside the car with hand sanitizer. You will both use this before entering the car.
3. The car will be fully sanitized before and after each lesson by your instructor.
4. Some instructors may ban the use of cash. Please check with your designated instructor on this.
5. If you need to sneeze or cough, ensure you do this into your elbow area and not your hands.
6. If you have any symptoms linked to covid, or have been isolating with someone who has symptoms, contact you instructor to cancel the lesson (without charge).
7. Some instructors may only offer 1.5 or 2hr lessons. This is to reduce the amount of people using the car. Check with your designated instructor on this.
8. Where possible, your instructor will tx or call you when he/she arrives. This is to avoid making contact with gates/doors/doorbells etc.
Advice and guidance changes almost daily so we will update/edit the guidelines accordingly when we get our return date confirmed from the government.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any concerns or questions.
I can be found on 07883029181 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, please all keep safe and keep smiling. The team at Altrincham Driving School hope to see you very soon.