Your use of the Altrincham Driving School website is subject to these terms, and by using the Altrincham Driving School website you show your agreement to such terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the website. You may copy or print pages from this site solely for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may not otherwise use, modify, copy, print, display, reproduce, distribute or publish any information from this site without the express permission of ALTRINCHAM DRIVING SCHOOL. At any time ALTRINCHAM DRIVING SCHOOL may, without notice make changes to this site or to the services or products described in this site. Information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. ALTRINCHAM DRIVING SCHOOL, may also make improvements and/or changes in the products described in this information at any time without notice.
The images, logos and names on this website which identify ALTRINCHAM DRIVING SCHOOL (ALTRINCHAM DRIVING SCHOOL Driving School) or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of ALTRINCHAM DRIVING SCHOOL and/or the relevant third parties.
Whilst ALTRINCHAM DRIVING SCHOOL has taken care in the preparation of the contents of this website, this website and the information, names, images, pictures, logos, icons regarding or relating to ALTRINCHAM DRIVING SCHOOL, or the products and services of the same (or to third party products and services), are provided on an “as is” basis without any representation or endorsement being made and without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, all such terms and warranties are hereby excluded. In no event will ALTRINCHAM DRIVING SCHOOL and/or any partner company be liable (whether in contract or tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise) for any losses sustained and arising out of or in connection with use of this website including, without limitation, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of data or special loss.
ALTRINCHAM DRIVING SCHOOL does not represent that the information contained in this website is accurate, comprehensive, verified or complete, and shall accept no liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in the website or for any reliance placed by any person on the information.
ALTRINCHAM DRIVING SCHOOL does not warrant that the functions or materials accessible from or contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that this website or the server that makes it available are virus or bug free or represent the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
Links to other websites
Certain (hypertext) links will lead you to websites that are not under the control of ALTRINCHAM DRIVING SCHOOL. When you activate any of these links, you will leave the ALTRINCHAM DRIVING SCHOOL website and as such ALTRINCHAM DRIVING SCHOOL has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any such other website. By allowing links with third party websites ALTRINCHAM DRIVING SCHOOL does not intend to solicit business or offer any security to any person in any country, directly or indirectly.
Jurisdiction and law
Unless otherwise specified, the products and services described in this website are available only to UK residents (excluding the Channel Islands and Isle of Man). The information on this website is not directed at anyone other than UK residents and applications from others will, unless otherwise stated, not be accepted. ALTRINCHAM DRIVING SCHOOL makes no representation that any product or service refer Altrincham Driving School to on the website are appropriate for use, or available in other locations. The information and other materials contained in this website may not satisfy the laws of any other country and those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. The phone numbers provided only apply to phone calls made from within the UK.
These Terms and Conditions and any terms and conditions relating to products or services described in this website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising in relation to the same shall, unless otherwise expressly agreed, be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Changes to terms and records of agreements
ALTRINCHAM DRIVING SCHOOL reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on the website. It is your responsibility to review the website terms and conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of the latest terms and conditions. Your use of this website after a change has been posted will be deemed to signify your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions. We recommend that you print off and retain for your records a copy of these terms and conditions from time to time and a copy of any terms and conditions relating to any product or service which you apply for on-line, together with any related application form completed and submitted. Any amendment to terms and conditions must be agreed in writing by us, or, if appropriate, by the relevant company with whom you contract.
Learner driver – Terms and Conditions
The contract for driving tuition is solely between you and ALTRINCHAM DRIVING.
These Terms and Conditions apply to that contract.
Paying for lessons
You can pay for tuition in advance via one of the following methods:
- Payment by credit or debit card online. Please CLICK HERE to purchase via our online shop.
- Payment via cash, cheque or bank transfer to ALTRINCHAM DRIVING SCHOOL
Lessons delivered to you will be redeemed against your oldest prepaid lesson payments.
Redeeming prepaid lessons
You and Altrincham Driving School are responsible for agreeing all matters relating to the timing, location and duration of individual lessons.
You must present your valid UK provisional driving licence (or other appropriately valid licence) to your Instructor prior to the start of your initial lesson. Should you fail to do so, your Instructor reserves the right to refuse to provide you with tuition or to cancel any lessons you have booked with them, and you may be charged the full value of that lesson.
You must notify your Instructor of any matters existing at any time that may affect your ability or entitlement to have driving tuition, for example, but not limited to, any lack, or loss, of a valid driving licence.
The value of driving lessons your Instructor will deliver to you is equal to the value of the monies received from you. Your Instructor does not know when you will redeem your prepaid lessons and therefore they can’t guarantee you that they will be available each time you choose to request a driving lesson.
You must give at least 24 hours notice to your Instructor if you wish to cancel or re-arrange booked lesson. Failure to do so may will result in your Instructor charging you the full amount for that lesson.
You understand and acknowledge that lesson fees paid to ALTRINCHAM DRIVING SCHOOL for prepaid lessons must be applied to lessons by you within six months of the date of your original payment. You acknowledge that you will not be entitled to a refund of any lesson fees not applied to lessons, or to utilise lesson fees paid for booking further lessons, after the expiry of this period. Any lesson fees that become non-refundable may be applied by ALTRINCHAM DRIVING SCHOOL at its sole discretion. If, at any point during this six month period you determine that you do not wish to take any of the prepaid lessons, you are entitled to a refund of lesson fees equal to the value of any prepaid lessons not taken (exceptions may apply on specific offers, see individual offer Terms & Conditions for details).
For security reasons, any refund of prepaid lessons will be made back to the card from which the original payment was taken. If for any reason those card details have become invalid, before any refund is made, your Instructor reserves the right to verify the identity of the person requesting the refund, and seek verification of the validity of any alternative card or bank account details provided.
Transferring prepaid lessons
You cannot sell or transfer lessons which have been purchased in your name to any other person.
Your Instructor and/or ALTRINCHAM DRIVING SCHOOL are not liable to you for any loss or damage caused where, and to the extent that:
- there is no breach of a legal duty owed to you by the relevant person or body
- such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of such a breach of a legal duty
- any such loss or damage, or increase in the same, results from any breach or omission by you
- any such loss or damage results from circumstances or matters outside of the reasonable control of the relevant person or body
Your Instructor and/or ALTRINCHAM DRIVING SCHOOL shall not, in any event, be liable for losses relating to any business interests you may have including, without limitation, lost profits, loss of opportunity or business or business interruption.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer.
Law applying to Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
Use of personal information
Information about yourself that you provide to ALTRINCHAM DRIVING SCHOOL may be used to:
- Identify you;
- Help administer, and contact you about improved administration of, any accounts, services and products provided to you;
- Trace debtors, recover debt, prevent and detect fraud, and to manage your accounts or insurance policies; and check your identity to prevent money laundering unless you give us other satisfactory proof of identity;
- Carry out marketing analysis and customer profiling (including with transactional information) and create statistical and testing information;
- Help identify accounts, services and/or products which we feel may be of interest to you.
- Contact you in any way (including mail, email, phone, visit, text or multimedia messages) about products and services offered by us and selected partners.
Vouchers – Terms and Conditions
- Driving lessons are only available to those who hold a valid UK driving licence.
- Your instructor reserves the right to refuse to provide you with tuition or to cancel any lessons you have booked, if you fail to provide him / her with the appropriate licence prior to your first lesson.
- ALTRINCHAM DRIVING SCHOOL do not guarantee a specific instructor, vehicle, or lesson time will be available.
- Always keep the voucher in a safe place as it cannot be re-issued if lost or damaged.
- The voucher is valid until the date shown and must be redeemed by that date.
- The voucher has no cash value.
- The voucher is non-refundable.
Cash Vouchers / Gift Vouchers
- Cash & Gift vouchers provide a cash value towards driving lessons with ALTRINCHAM DRIVING SCHOOL Driving School only.
Introductory Offers – Terms and Conditions
- Introductory offers are only available to new customers with ALTRINCHAM DRIVING SCHOOL Driving School.
- Only one introductory offer is allowed per customer.
- An introductory offer includes 4 hours tuition in a manual car only.
- ALTRINCHAM DRIVING SCHOOL Driving School reserves the right to remove or amend any introductory offers at any time. Details of our current offers can be found on our website.
Ownership of website
This website belongs to ALTRINCHAM DRIVING SCHOOL Driving School, 36 New Copper Moss, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA15 8EG.